From the application to employment.
Tips for success.
Your path to the best application.
We believe it is important to check through your application carefully and would like to notify you of our decision as fast as possible. You can help us do this by reading the following information:
- A telephone application is not enough. We require from you a written application via our application system - this is the fastest and easiest way for you and us.
- Please attach a personal cover letter to your application indicating your motivation for applying.
- Limit the number of other documents you send to the essential (preferably sent in pdf format) and make sure all your details are legible:
cv, current work references, certificate of the highest level of education completed.
- Please send us all your contact data so we can get in touch with you easily:
postal address, phone number, e-mail address.
The application process involves the following steps:
- Step 1:
After you have compiled together your documents please apply for a job vacancy.
- Step 2:
Once the HR team has received your application, you will be sent a confirmation of receipt.
- Step 3:
We will then go through your documents. If we think you are suitable, we will forward your application to the relevant department or subsidiary.
- Step 4: The next step depends on your suitability and location. Either:
- Telephone interview
- Personal interview with HR and/or relevant department
- Assessment centre
- Trial working day
- Step 5: Whether you have been successful or not, we will always inform you of our decision by telephone, e-mail or by post.
Well informed from the very start.
Get to know RATIONAL.
Your application lets us get to know you. To give you the opportunity to get to know us before the first meeting, we will send you a comprehensive package of company information together with your invitation to an interview including our annual report and a company brochure with the most important facts and figures.
To make your start at RATIONAL easier, we will send you our information brochure prior to your first day. As a new employee, these documents provide you with a good overview of topics such as the Intranet, employee ID cards, working time regulations, business travel, further training, company childcare facilities and a lot more besides.