IT specialist for application development.
The career for enthusiastic IT programmers.
- Worldwide consultation and support for end users
- Processing complex software solutions, incl. tests and documentation
- Designing user interfaces
- Analysing IT problems
How is the apprenticeship course structured at RATIONAL?
After completing an introductory training week, you start your apprenticeship in our IT department. The first few weeks you will spend in the infrastructure support team where you will provide our worldwide end users with support and consultation services. You will then move on to the application development team and develop software solutions tailored to our customer needs. During your apprenticeship, you will also learn about the company's core processes as part of a one-week work placement.
- Apprenticeship period: 3 years
- Vocational school: Fürstenfeldbruck, Germany, classroom work in block sessions
At the start of the second year, an intermediate examination is completed. It gives you an idea of what you have learnt so far and is a requirement to be accepted for the final examination.
At the end of the apprenticeship period after 2 ½ years, the final examination is divided into a
- written examination: integral tasks I + II, economics and social studies
- Practical examination: Complete and document a business project work, present the project work and hold a professional meeting
What can we offer you?
On the job training from the very first day.
- Attractive apprenticeship allowances
- 38 hours a week
- 30 days holiday (working days a year)
- ca. 70 % holiday pay
- ca. 100 % Christmas bonus
- Tax-free travel allowance
- Payments to employees' savings schemes
- Meal allowances
- Occupational clothing including cleaning (for industrial professions only)
Industrial mechanic apprenticeship
"You receive an excellent preparation for your future career path at RATIONAL. RATIONAL emphasises the importance of developing your own skills, teamwork skills and of learning how to work independently on your own initiative."
Questions on how to apply.
When? How? What?
After the application?
As soon as we have received your application, we will send you a confirmation of receipt to confirm that we have received everything we need from you.
If we think you are suitable, we will invite you to an interview in Autumn and our applicant day. This allows you to get to know the company and we can meet you.