IT specialist for application development.
The career for enthusiastic IT programmers.
- Development of complex software solutions incl. testing and documentation
- Development of interface concepts and user interfaces
- Software maintenance and operation in complex business environments
How does the training take place at RATIONAL?
You start your training after an introductory week and getting to know our production and our products directly in our IT department. Your training focuses on the further development and support of complex software solutions. This takes place in close cooperation with our "customers" (the users) in order to support their work and business processes in the best possible way with suitable software systems.
- Training duration: 3 years
- Vocational school: Fürstenfeldbruck, block school lessons or weekly lessons (2 days per week)
What can we offer you?
On the job training from the very first day.
- Attractive apprenticeship allowances
- 38 hours a week
- 30 days holiday (working days a year)
- ca. 70 % holiday pay
- ca. 100 % Christmas bonus
- Tax-free travel allowance
- Payments to employees' savings schemes
- Meal allowances
- Occupational clothing including cleaning (for industrial professions only)
Industrial mechanic apprenticeship
"You receive an excellent preparation for your future career path at RATIONAL. RATIONAL emphasises the importance of developing your own skills, teamwork skills and of learning how to work independently on your own initiative."
Questions on how to apply.
When? How? What?
After the application?
As soon as we have received your application, we will send you a confirmation of receipt to confirm that we have received everything we need from you.
If we think you are suitable, we will invite you to an interview in Autumn and our applicant day. This allows you to get to know the company and we can meet you.