IT specialist for system integration.
The profession for helpful IT.
- Worldwide consulting and support for end users
- Error analysis for hardware and software
- System support, configuration and integration
- Maintenance of various networks and infrastructures
How does the training take place at RATIONAL?
You start your training after an introductory week and getting to know our production and our products directly in our IT department. Initially for one year in the ServiceDesk team, where you will advise and support our end users worldwide. During your training you will get to know the other areas of Operations and Client & Communication, where you will be responsible for handling our server structures, telephony, conference systems and much more.
- Training duration: 3 years
- Vocational school: Fürstenfeldbruck, block school lessons or weekly lessons (2 days per week)
What can we offer you?
On the job training from the very first day.
- Attractive apprenticeship allowances
- 38 hours a week
- 30 days holiday (working days a year)
- ca. 70 % holiday pay
- ca. 100 % Christmas bonus
- Tax-free travel allowance
- Payments to employees' savings schemes
- Meal allowances
- Occupational clothing including cleaning (for industrial professions only)
Industrial mechanic apprenticeship
"You receive an excellent preparation for your future career path at RATIONAL. RATIONAL emphasises the importance of developing your own skills, teamwork skills and of learning how to work independently on your own initiative."
Questions on how to apply.
When? How? What?
After the application?
As soon as we have received your application, we will send you a confirmation of receipt to confirm that we have received everything we need from you.
If we think you are suitable, we will invite you to an interview in Autumn and our applicant day. This allows you to get to know the company and we can meet you.