The career for all-rounders interested in business organisation.
Assisting the entire company process from a business management perspective - from the incoming order to customer service.
How is the apprenticeship course structured at RATIONAL?
After completing an introductory training week, you start your apprenticeship in our production department to get to know our products and production processes from the very start. As part of your apprenticeship, you will assist the entire company process from a business management perspective - from the incoming order to customer service. You will then learn all the necessary skills and expertise required for this profession in the various processes such as purchasing, marketing, sales, shipment, central services, finances, accounting, human resources and accounting/controlling. We use modern data processing programs.
- Apprenticeship period: 3 years
- Vocational school: Schongau, 1-2 days a week
An intermediate examination is completed after approx. 1 ½ years. It gives you an idea of what you have learnt so far and is a requirement to be accepted for the final examination.
At the end of the apprenticeship period, the final examination is divided into
- Theory examination (written) in the following modules: business processes, financial management and controlling as well as economics and social studies
- Practical part (oral examination): presentation of a specialist subject and ability to hold a professional meeting.
What can we offer you?
On the job training from the very first day.
- Attractive apprenticeship allowances
- 38 hours a week
- 30 days holiday (working days a year)
- ca. 70 % holiday pay
- ca. 100 % Christmas bonus
- Tax-free travel allowance
- Payments to employees' savings schemes
- Meal allowances
- Occupational clothing including cleaning (for industrial professions only)
Industrial mechanic apprenticeship
"You receive an excellent preparation for your future career path at RATIONAL. RATIONAL emphasises the importance of developing your own skills, teamwork skills and of learning how to work independently on your own initiative."
Questions on how to apply.
When? How? What?
After the application?
As soon as we have received your application, we will send you a confirmation of receipt to confirm that we have received everything we need from you.
If we think you are suitable, we will invite you to an interview in Autumn and our applicant day. This allows you to get to know the company and we can meet you.