Warehouse logistics specialist.
The career for those interested in logistics.
- Use of working and transportation equipment.
- Accepting and storing goods.
- Picking orders and packaging goods.
- Processing logistic operations and quality-assurance measures, e.g. handling of goods and responsible for logistical planning and organisation processes.
- Shipping goods, completing shipping notes and documents and securing loads.
How is the apprenticeship course structured at RATIONAL?
After completing an introductory training week, you start your apprenticeship in our production department to get to know our products and production processes from the very start. You will then learn all the necessary skills and expertise required for this profession in the various shipment operations, such as order processing, order picking, handling/loading. We use modern data processing programs.
- Apprenticeship period: 3 years
- Vocational school: Landsberg, classroom work in day or block sessions
An intermediate examination is completed after approx. 1 ½ years. It gives you an idea of what you have learnt so far and is a requirement to be accepted for the final examination.
At the end of the apprenticeship period, the final examination is divided into
- a theory examination (written) in the learning modules of warehouse processes, goods evaluation and economics and social studies
- practical examination to test practical skills and ability to hold a professional meeting
What can we offer you?
On the job training from the very first day.
- Attractive apprenticeship allowances
- 38 hours a week
- 30 days holiday (working days a year)
- ca. 70 % holiday pay
- ca. 100 % Christmas bonus
- Tax-free travel allowance
- Payments to employees' savings schemes
- Meal allowances
- Occupational clothing including cleaning (for industrial professions only)
Industrial mechanic apprenticeship
"You receive an excellent preparation for your future career path at RATIONAL. RATIONAL emphasises the importance of developing your own skills, teamwork skills and of learning how to work independently on your own initiative."
Questions on how to apply.
When? How? What?
After the application?
As soon as we have received your application, we will send you a confirmation of receipt to confirm that we have received everything we need from you.
If we think you are suitable, we will invite you to an interview in Autumn and our applicant day. This allows you to get to know the company and we can meet you.
We would be delighted to answer any questions about our products and RATIONAL.+44 1582 480388 Callback service Contact us
If you have any application questions, you can call upon the experience of our RATIONAL master chefs 365 days a year.
VarioCookingCenter®+44 7017 343287
SelfCookingCenter® and CombiMaster® Plus+44 7743 389863 Contact us
You will find your RATIONAL dealer in its vicinity when you either type in your postal code or your city.
Please enter your location:
A dense service network of qualified RATIONAL Service Partners is available to you around the clock. Find your local RATIONAL Service Partner:Contact us