International Business dual study programme.
The international economics degree course.
This diverse business study programme includes:
- International economics
- Comprehensive foreign language skills
- Intercultural skills
- International project work
Your areas of activity in the company include marketing, sales, purchasing, production, accounting, finances, human resources, controlling and customer service.
How is your dual study programme structured?
After completing an introductory training week, you start your study course either at the university or in one of the company's key operations. In the practical part of your course, you will get to know various areas of work such as production, human resources, purchasing, marketing, accounting, sales and controlling. During your course, you will also have the opportunity to spend a placement at one of our subsidiaries. We will also help you study for one semester abroad at one of the international partner universities.
You collect credit points over the entire duration of the study course and produce a Bachelor thesis at the end of the course, i.e. you examine in detail a practice-related problem in detail by applying scientific methods.
- Study course period: 3 years
- University: Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University (DHBW), Ravensburg
- Theoretical content alternating in three-month cycles with practical in-company placements.
- Qualification: Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
What can we offer you?
- 38 hours a week and statutory holiday entitlement
- Attractive training allowances
- ca. 70 % holiday pay
- ca. 100 % Christmas bonus
- Tax-free travel allowance
- Payments to employees' savings schemes
- Meal allowances
- Occupational clothing including cleaning (for technical study courses only)
Mechatronics study course, Bachelor of Engineering
"I've been studying mechatronics since 2013. The company's philosophy impressed me from the very beginning which is why I enrolled for the dual study programme straight after completing my mechatronics apprenticeship. In the semester holidays, I'm assigned to exciting projects where I am allowed to take independent decisions. The colleagues do not see me as a student but as a fully-fledged employee. I can talk on the same level with my friendly colleagues and bosses. Team building sessions with other students and other events make the course really enjoyable."
Questions on how to apply.
When? How? What?
After the application?
As soon as we have received your application, we will send you a confirmation of receipt to confirm that we have received everything we need from you.
If we think you are suitable, we will invite you to an interview in Autumn and our applicant day. This allows you to get to know the company and we can meet you.